Trainings for experienced professionals
The EJBW provides professional training on the topics of civic youth education and international youth work. Our programmes are aimed at educators, teachers and any interested participants who are already active in the field of (youth) educational work or who aspire to be.
Year-round further training programmes:
- Verunsicherte Orte« (»Unsettling Places«)
- Facilitator-Training »WERTEscout & WERTzeugtasche« (»VALUESscout & VALUEStoolbox«)
- International further training for experienced professionals and personnel exchange
- One-off trainings
In addition, the EJBW provides further training in line with the Federal State of Thuringia’s »Programme for Democracy, Tolerance and Open-Mindedness« , including one-day trainings aimed at staff from day care centres, schools, the police, public administration, and civil society organisations. These trainings cover the topics:
- Strengthening democracy in everyday life
- Encouraging plurality, diversity and tolerance
If you would like to hold such a training at your own place of work then we will happily come to you; please get in touch.